This is a high-quality, research-based approach to business planning for food- and farm-based entrepreneurs in the South Puget Sound. Whether you are just starting your business or have been in business for a while, this Program will help you learn how to reach your financial goals for the future by using sound business planning concepts and tools tailored specifically to small farm and food-based entrepreneurs.
You will learn vital skills for running a successful small farm or food-processing business with:
- A comprehensive business planning process
- Excellent instructors and quality materials
- Technical assistance, and peer support
- Access to credit for your small enterprise
- Guest speakers will include local buyers (restaurants and stores), Washington State Department of Agriculture, and successful business owners.
Call us: 360-704-3375, or Register online