Grays Harbor County Information

Indigent veterans can apply for Veteran Relief Funds by contacting their local service officer at a Local Service Organization. 

The funds are meant to assist individuals with basic needs if they are unable to do so, and are limited in the amount and number of times funds can be accessed.  Basic needs can be for housing, utilities, food and other items per adopted rules and policies.  The service officer can explain the program and process applications. 

Grays Harbor County
(360) 500-4049


Veterans Service Organizations that are actively assisting veterans with this program are:

Veteran of Foreign Wars:

  • Post 1135 – 407 7th Street, Hoquiam, WA  98550
  • Post 2455 – 315 S. Main Street, Montesano, WA  98563
  • Post 3057 (Westport) –  Telephone:  360-268-9543