The 3rd Annual Serving Those Who Served Conference is coming to Wenatchee on August 1 and 2.
Space is limited and Registration is Required! Visit https://serving.eventbrite.com to register today!
The purpose of this two day conference is to provide an opportunity for collaboration, networking and professional development in the area of Veterans and their families.
Wednesday, August 1st, 8:00 AM - Thursday, August 2nd, 4:00 PM
Networking Social: Wednesday, August 1, 2018, 5:30-7:30 PM, Pybus Market
For overnight room accommodations, a block of rooms are available at The Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel - www.coasthotels.com - 509-662-1234.
(Accommodations will not covered by the Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs or the conference.)
(10.5 CEs) Breakout Sessions Include Topics Such As:
- VA Healthcare/VA ChoiceProgram
- VA Housing Programs
- Peer Mentoring
- Safer Homes
- Cemetery and Survivor Benefits
- Veterans Court Programs and Dept of Corrections
- PTSD, TBI and Suicide Prevention
- Military Sexual Trauma
- County and Tribal VSO's and County Veteran Programs Best Practices
- Service Animals
- Apprenticeships, Employment, YesVets, Education
- Outreach to Veterans of Color & LGBTQ Veterans
- SOAR, SSI Facilitation, DSHS-CSD Programs
- Veterans Assistance Property Tax Levy and Property Taxes
- VA 101, Claims, Life CYCLE of a Claim
- ESGR, Supporting Guard and Reserves
- Veterans Training Support Center - Your Training Needs
- Vets in Agriculture
- Alternative Therapies
For more information contact Melissa at Melissar@dva.wa.gov