Washington State has over 100 years of experience caring for veterans and their families. The Spokane Veterans Home is a place where veterans are treated with the dignity and respect they deserve, in distinctive settings that provide a sense of belonging.
Personalized medical care and pharmacy services are provided at the Veterans Home, as well as the following:
- Commemorative veterans' events
- Recreational and social programs
- Beauty & barber shops
- Therapeutic work program
- Religious programs
- Laundry services
- On-site library
Licensed medical staff provide personal care specifi cally tailored to each individual.
In addition to medical care, the home provides:
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Special diet menus – dietician on staff
- Physical, Occupational, or Speech Therapy
- Social Services–behavior team
- Discharge Planning
- Podiatry services
- Visiting dentist or dental hygienist
- Assistance with housekeeping
- Financial services
Full Service Rehabilitation Program
Occupational, physical and speech language pathology are covered under Medicare Part A & B, as well as most private insurance companies. The Homes' doctor or your own doctor will determine if you need to participate in the therapy programs
which are provided by a contracted company.
Medicare & Medicaid Certified
Are you a veteran and have had a three night in-patient hospital stay and need
physical, occupational or speech therapy rehabilitation?
We would love to serve you and assist you with your medical rehabilitation needs!
If you have served in the Armed Forces of the United States, consider the Spokane Veterans Home for your rehabilitation or long term care. We offer:
• A 24–hour skilled nursing and facility physician
• Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
• Rehabilitation programs that optimize patients outcomes.
• Depending on the setting, ACP has programs available to address a variety
of neurological and musculoskeletal conditions.
• Recreational Therapy – fun weekly outings, shopping, casino, fishing and much more.
• Entertainment in the home– holiday parties, veteran celebrations, card games,
bingo and the Nintendo Wii.
• We accept and bill Medicare A, Private Insurance, Medicaid, and Private Pay