Chelan County Information


(509) 664-6801 

For veterans and their families seeking assistance due to the Wildfires, please contact Ron Bruno with Vets Serving Vets at 509-885-5559 or

Chelan County is the third county in the State to have an accredited County Veterans Service Officer that can do VA claims.

Tony Sandoval

Veteran's Service Officer
Chelan County State of Washington
Wenatchee Veteran's Hall
512 S. Chelan Avenue
Wenatchee, WA 98801
P 509.664.6801 F 509.888.3189