I am a Veteran Without a Home

There are many services available to assist Veterans without Homes.

Our Services for Veterans without Homes and Transitional Housing Page has information on many different programs available.

In addition, your County Veterans Assistance Program may have resources available to you.

Please feel free to contact your WDVA at 1-800-562-2308 or benefits@dva.wa.gov if you need any assistance.