Check out these NEW WDVA Programs!


Veterans Peer Corps / Peer Mentor Program

Veterans Farm / Veterans in Agriculture

Veterans ID Cards

From Washington State: You can get a Veteran designation on your driver licenses or ID card. It's free if you're only changing your Veterans status.Bring your DD Form 214 that shows "honorable" or "general under honorable conditions" status to a driver licensing office. If you don't have your DD Form 214 you can request your military service records online, by mail, or by fax (

From the Federal VA:

From DOD:

Having trouble viewing the WDVA Website in Internet Explorer?
Try turning off Compatability Mode.  Here's how:

  1. Go to Tools or the sprocket top right of page
  2. Select Compatibility View Settings
  3. Highlight or and click remove then refresh your screen.

till having trouble?  Please give us a call at 1-800-562-0132 option '1' and we'll see if we can help!

Choice Act:

Find out what you need to know about the new Choice Act!

Call 1-866- 606-8198 or visit