- General Fund - Donations provide volunteer identification badges, recognition and other miscellaneous items for volunteers while performing their duties.
- Event Fund – Donations offset expenses for public events such as Memorial Day, Wreaths Across America™.
- Honor Guard - Donations fund miscellaneous Veteran Service Organization’s Honor Guard needs.
- Marker Flags - Funds are used to purchase gravesite marker flags placed at individual graves for Memorial Day.
- Garrison Flags – Donations or endowments purchase garrison flags for the main flag assembly area.
- Avenue of Flags – Monetary or donations of serviceable burial flags for display on major holidays and special occasions (weather permitting).
- Scattering Garden – Donations fund plants and miscellaneous gardening expenses.
- VSO Organizational Memorial Backed Bench – contact cemetery for a quote
Donations by mail
Please send your donation to:
Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs
PO Box 41150
Olympia, WA 98504-1150.
Please identify Cemetery and the fund or flag type from the list above in the memo field of your check.
Donations made online
Online Donation Form - complete the online donation process with a credit card or bank account. Be sure to indicate that your donation will be going to one of the following funds:
Please identify "08V – Veterans Stewardship Account" and the fund or flag type in the "Donation Purpose:" field.
To donate to our annual Holiday Remembrance Event: 08V – Veterans Stewardship Account – HOLMCL in the "Donation Purpose:" field.