Get latest updates, multilingual resources, and details of Gov. Inslee's Stay Home, Stay Healthy order:

WDVA COVID-19 Updates for State Veterans Homes, THP, and WDVA Offices

Services available during COVID-19 Central Office is video, phone, and email appointments only.  1-800-562-2308 or


Skagit County Resources for Veterans

Skagit county map
Suggestion to improve this page? Use this form.

County Veterans Assistance Fund or Program

330 Pacific Place Mount Vernon, WA 98273
9:00 am - 3:00 pm

Service Officer/Claims Assistance

330 Pacific Place, Mount Vernon, WA 98273


Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00PM
2005 E College Way, Mount Vernon, WA 98273


307 S 13th St, Suite 200, Mount Vernon, WA 98274

PTSD / Find a Counselor

Bridget C. Cantrell, Ph. D.
Suite 104, PMB 714, , Suite 104, PMB 714, Bellingham, WA 98225

Veteran Service Organizations

701 Murdock St, Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284
3037 Goldie Rd, Oak Harbor, WA 98277