The Military Spouse Liaison works closely with Federal, State, Community, and Private partners to collaborate, advocate for, and serve the Military Spouse community. Contact the Military Spouse Liaison for more information.
- Presentations on Engaging the Military Community and Recruit/Hire/Retain Military Spouse Talent for partners and businesses
- Moderating roundtables and presenting workshops
- Hosting tables at outreach events
- Providing data sets and research information sources
- Chairing the Washington State Military Spouse Economic Empowerment Zone through Hiring Our Heroes
- Serving as a Veterans at Work Ambassador through the Society for Human Resource Management Foundation to provide information on the Recruitment, Hiring, Retention & Engagement of Military Veterans and Spouses in the Washington State Workforce
- Leading Washington State Workgroups with membership from Federal, State, Department of Defense, military branches, local community, nonprofit, and corporate partners to advance military spouse advocacy on the following topics: