There are many resources out there to help with your job search! We’ve linked a few of them to this site and hope you’ll take a few minutes to explore them. If you need help along the way, just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting a veterans employment representative at your local WorkSource Office.
Find a Job:
Find out more about:
Veterans Preference and Re-Employment:
WA State Veterans Scoring Criteria:
- RCW 41.04.010 Veterans' scoring criteria status in examinations
- RCW 73.16.010 - Preference in public employment
- Applying Veterans Preference
- Military Retirement Credit
Is your Business Hiring?
- Yes Vets - Sign up for the Yes Vets hiring initiative!
- Learn about Tax Credits for Hiring Veterans! Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program and B&O or PUT Tax Credits for Hiring Veterans
- America’s Heroes at Work
- Supporting Veterans in the Workplace Toolkit
Translating Military Training or Experience to WA State Licensure or Credentials:
A law passed in 2011 affecting how WA State evaluates certain military training and/or experience towards meeting licensing requirements. If the profession for which you're applying is listed below, please clearly state your military training in the education and training sections of the application form and include supporting documentation. This law only applies to the following professions: