For translations in other languages email
Central Office is video, phone, and email appointments only.
1-800-562-2308 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Multilingual Resources from coronavirus.wa.gov
- Español - Spanish
- ኣማርኛ - Amharic
- العربية - Arabic
- ဗမာစကား - Burmese
- Khmer (ភាសាខ្មែរ) - Cambodian
- 中文維基百科 - traditional Chinese
- 中文 - Chinese
- Chuukese (Chuuk)
- français - French
- (fārsī) فارسى - Farsi (Persian)
- Deutsch - German
- हिन्दी (hindī) - Hindi
- Hmoob - Hmong
- 日本語 – Japanese
- (ကညီကျိာ်) - Karen
- 한국어 [韓國語] - Korean
- ພາສາລາວ (pháasaa láo) - Lao
- Kajin M̧ajeļ - Marshallese
- नेपाली - Nepali
- Afaan Oromo - Oromo
- Português - Brazil
- Русский - Russian
- Tiếng Việt - Vietnamese
- ਪੰਜਾਬੀ / ﺏﺎﺠﻨﭘ (panjābi) - Punjabi
- limba română / român - Romanian
- Gagana Samoa - Samoan
- af Soomaali - Somali
- Kiswahili - Swahili
- Tagalog - Tagalog
- தமிழ் (tamiḻ) - Tamil
- తెలుగు (telugu) - Telugu
- ภาษาไทย (paasaa-tai) - Thai
- ትግርኛ (təgərəña) - Tigrinya
- Українська (Ukrajins’ka) - Ukrainian
- اردو - Urdu
COVID-19 Safety Measures - WDVA Veterans Services Offices - UPDATE ON AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES
All Washington Department of Veterans Affairs Veteran Services and Counseling & Wellness Programs have transitioned to phone or video appointments with Veterans and their Families. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
- Olympia Central Office: Olympia Central Office is available for appointments via phone or online. For more information, please call 1-800-562-2308 or email email@example.com
Your Washington State Department of Veteran Affairs King County site is now open for limited walk-ins and appointments; our hours are Monday-Friday 08:00-16:00. Most appointments will still be done by phone, email and Skype.
WDVA King County Veterans Programs
2106 2nd Ave
Seattle, WA 98121
- Spokane Veterans Service Center: Spokane Veterans Services Operations is available for appointments via phone or online. The office will be open for Veterans Relief Fund application appointments ONLY on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For more information, please call 509-477-3690 or email VetStudy@spokanecounty.org
- Transitional Housing Programs: Transitional Housing Programs is open. Admissions to THP are on a case-by-case basis. For more information, please call 1-800-562-2308.
- HVRP/DOL-VETS: Is available to provide services via phone or online. For more information, please call John Stevens at 1-800-562-2308.
- JBLM WDVA Hawk Center Office: The Hawk Career Center is closed to the public. For questions, please call 1-800-562-2308.
- Catholic Community Services of Western Washington (CCSWW): Offices will remain open. For more information, please call 253-259-4870
- Port Orchard, Orting, Spokane & Walla Walla Veterans Homes: Contact your care team at the Veterans Home for questions.
- Walla Walla Home - (509) 394-6826
- Spokane Home - (509) 344-5770
- Veterans Home - (360) 895-4700
- Soldier Home – (360) 893-4515
- Washington Veterans Cemetery: The cemetery is providing committal services including military honors. All volunteer services are temporarily suspended. For more information, please call 509-299-6280
- WDVA at the Seattle VA Regional Office: WDVA staff in the VA Regional Office are available via for phone or email at 1-800-562-2308 or firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
- Mental Wellness: WDVA Resources in Response to COVID-19
- Max Impact App –Max Impact App is useful for meditation, brain games, and wellness check-ins during the quarantine. Download info below:
- State - Providers are available to provide free counseling to the service member, veteran, or family members. Many offer virtual tele-therapy during this time. https://www.dva.wa.gov/program/counselors
For additional questions or information on office status and updates, please contact communications at Communications@dva.wa.gov or 1-800-562-2308
Washington State Veterans Cemetery - Medical Lake
Cemetery grounds remain open for visitation 7 days a week. We are able to conduct outdoor committal services based on state and regional guidelines Mon - Fri. COVID-19 protocols are in place. Interment and pre-need applications are available at https://www.dva.wa.gov/veterans-their-families/cemetery. Cemetery staff are available on-site Mon – Fri from 8am – 4pm to assist by calling 509-299-6280.